You might not think of me as a girly girl: I lift heavy things, have quite some tattoos, and I ride a Harley Davidson.
Still, once in a while I give into these pink cravings that girls can have and do stuff like baking, or buying pink (workout) clothes, or make-up.
Today was such a day, and as you can see from the photo’s, I didn’t buy new shorts hihi.
So, it was time for another paleo muffin recipe: PALEO STRAWBERRY LEMON MUFFINS, cause there’s no such thing as too many muffins, right?
These colorful little girls (pink, so definitely girls) have been made with paleo proof ingredients, so easy on the guilt ladies
- 1 banana, mashed
- 3 eggs
- 3 tbsp cashew butter
- 3-5 tbsp honey
- juice from 1 lemon
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 150 gr (about 1½ cup) almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 150 gr (about 1 cup) strawberries, diced
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees celsius
- Place all ingredients, except strawberries in a mixing bowl and mix until combined with a hand mixer.
- Fold strawberries into the batter
- Line a muffin tray with 8 liners and fill each liner with batter
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Don’t eat them all at once!