Always have some emergency protein at hand! Keeps me from snacking the wrong foods, that’s for sure. I love these little meatballs, could eat them every day: at breakfast, lunch, diner and as a snack. Delicious with Paleo Mayo, or just plain without sauce. Warm, or cold. You just can’t go wrong with these! Once you know how to make them, experiment with the spices, lot’s of varieties possible here.
This is what I made.
- 500 gr organic ground beef
- 2 eggs (include yolk)
- ½ finely chopped medium red onion
- 1 finely chopped garlic clove
- ½ finely chopped red pepper
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 tablespoons curry powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika powder
- sea salt to taste (depending on the quality of the beef)
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (for frying)
How to make them:
- Place all the ingredients (except the coconut oil) in a large bowl and mix them with your hands.
- Form little meatballs of them (about 1,5 cm in diameter)
- Heat up the coconut oil in a large skillet
- Bake the meatballs until they are browned on all sides